ASSISTANT for French at the DANUBE COMMISSION (BUDAPEST)
The Danube Commission, an international organisation with its seat in Budapest, is looking to fill the position of an assistant for French in its Secretariat. The selection process will take place in March 2020.
Under the supervision of the Counsellor for International Cooperation and Public Relations and reporting to the proofreader-editor for French, you will primarily perform duties related to the preparation of working documents for various working groups and expert meetings, as well as other duties related to the Secretariat’s activities.
- Citizen of a Danube Commission member state (see list: https://tinyurl.com/s2x4nnu)
- Secondary school diploma or higher
- Fluency in spoken and written French (C1 level certificate)
- Completed training as an office assistant, language assistant or similar
- Office software proficiency and writing skills
- Work experience using French
- Knowledge of other official languages of the Danube Commission (German, Russian), Hungarian or English an asset
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract
- International working environment
- Competitive salary
Please send your detailed CV, cover letter and proof of qualifications by 1 March 2020 at the latest to: email@example.com