JOB OFFER RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR / INTERPRETER in the Danube Commission (BUDAPEST)
The Danube Commission (DC), an international organization based in Budapest, is announcing a vacancy for the position of Russian translator / interpreter. The selection process will take place in May 2023.
Under the supervision of the Counsellor for international cooperation and public relations and as part of the translation and interpreting team (3 official languages German, French, Russian) of the DC Secretariat, you will provide interpretation and translation of the Commission’s materials and documents from German into Russian (also from Russian into German, if necessary), as well as interpret statements made orally at sessions and meetings, when needed. You will also, if necessary, proofread and edit the texts of the Commission’s materials and documents.
- Citizenship of one of the member states of the Danube Commission (the list of countries is available at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/s2x4nnu).
- Perfect command of Russian and German.
- University degree at least, preferably in the field of interpretation/translation.
- Extensive experience in the field of interpretation and translation from German into Russian (also from Russian into German, if necessary) using CAT tools.
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage.
We offer you:
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Work in international team;
- Official salary 3.158 Euro per month net (gross for Hungarian citizens);
- Additional incentives set out in the relevant DC Regulations.
Information about the candidate, including a letter of motivation, detailed CV, copies of documents confirming the candidate’s qualification, should be sent by e-mail no later than 29 May 2023 to the following address: email@example.com.